Are you eligible to adopt?
At Graceful Adoptions, our goal is to match exceptional parents with equally exceptional adoptive families. That’s why we want to make sure adoptive parents meet our basic requirements.
To qualify you should:
- Be between the ages of 30-50 (others on a case-by-case basis)
- Be married for a minimum of two years for a first marriage and five years for a second marriage (maximum of two marriages per parent)
- Have a minimum gross annual income of $50,000 plus $10,000 for each child living in the home as reported on Income Tax Return Form 1040
- Must be open to either semi-open or open relationship with the parents placing the child
- Have medical insurance that will cover the adopted child at birth or placement
- Have a life insurance policy to support the family should anything happen to either parent
We are adoption experts and we are ready to work for you.