We’re adoptive parents too!
At Graceful Adoptions, we know what it’s like to go through the adoption process. The risk. The waiting. The uncertainty. Feeling like you’re left to fend for yourself emotionally and financially.
That’s not what it’s like with Graceful Adoptions.
- Honest and upfront communications
- One of the lowest disruption rates in the country
- Below average wait times
- No financial risk should a match disrupt
We treat every adoption as if it’s our own.
At Graceful Adoptions our policies and practices are specifically designed to address what I often refer to as “the black holes of domestic adoptions.”
- We believe your adoption experience should be free from as many surprises as possible
- We only accept eligible familiesthat we believe we can successfully place in a timely manner
- We cap our waiting families at a realistic number, so that we can match and place families in a reasonable time-frame
- We don’t match expectant mothers until they are in their 3rd trimester to reduce disruption risk
- We base our fees on the services provided instead of the characteristics of the child – our fees are the same regardless of the age, race, and gender of the child
- We don’t believe the adoptive parents should take all the financial risk if a match fails – that’s why you don’t lose your Agency Fee if a match disrupts
- Our average wait time is 6-10 months
Because of our beliefs, policies and procedures, we have one of the lowest disruption rates in the U.S.
At Graceful Adoptions we understand what it’s like to be adoptive parents, that is why we’ve designed our adoptive parent program with you in mind.
Founder and Owner